Who is eligible to invest with OneVest?

  • Updated

To invest with OneVest the following is required:

  • A valid SIN number

  • A valid government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, permanent residence card, etc.)

  • Canadian residency      

  • You’ll need to be the age of majority in your province or territory

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request